John Eren MP spoke about the latest figures for COVID-19 in Victoria, the re-opening of pubs, clubs and cafes and the state government’s latest stimulus.
The Building Works package includes the following:
- Improvements to Bellarine Secondary College, Newcomb Park Primary School, Newcomb Secondary College and Bellbrae Primary School.
- $10.5 million for security and safety upgrades at Kardinia Park
- $9.6 million to revitalise Portarlington Pier.
- Transport improvements with $328 million for resurfacing and patching roads, around 300 kilometres of regional track improvements, repairs at more than 15 train stations, more maintenance on our trains and trams, and local pier upgrades along the coast, adding to Victoria‘s $107 billion job-creating Big Build.
- $100 million for the critical upgrades of CFA and SES stations, disability accommodation, mental health and aged care facilities across Victoria