Dream City is a brand new theme park which has just opened at DFO South Wharf in Melbourne.
The park claims to be the “first career-based edutainment concept for Australian kids”, giving kids from 3-13 years of age the ability to engage with science and technology in a range of high-tech activities.
- Laparoscopy Surgery (surgeons equipment/dummy patients)
- TV Studio – Video Production
- Fire Fighting in augmented reality
- Flight School with flight simulation
- Neonatal Nurse
- Podcasting and Radio production
- Coding and Robotics