- Do I always pay rent/mortgage and utilities on time?
- Do I save 10% of my net income?
- Do I try to keep 3 months net income in reserve for emergencies? Most people would struggle if they had no income for a month.
- Do I plan for large expenses such as car rego & insurances?
- Do I set goals financially and plan with a budget? (write them down – difference between planning and dreaming)
- Do I spend no more than 15% of my income on credit payments? (excluding mortgage)
- Do I comparison shop for most good and services I buy?
- Do I use credit only for expensive purchases and ensure I have the income to cover the charges?
- Do I reduce my credit card to zero balance each month?
- Do I know what the interest rates are on my mortgage, credit cards and other loans?
Contact Wiley Sims on 1300 280 342 for more information.
What to look for in drugs online? So it’s no wonder that internet drugstores have grown in vogue over the past 10 years. Cialis is a treatment used to treat sundry ailments. What do you think about Cialis? You can find out more information through Cialis. (See also best online pharmacy to buy cialis). What have to patients always ask physician for occupational consultation about the treatment? There are varied other questions the drug. In our generation many users scan online for the exact keyword buy generic viagra and cialis online on scan engines. Also, view Cialis. Fortunately most of problems with sexual health can be treated. Moreover Cialis may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your dispenser. More information available at where can i buy cialis online.